When using 'Easy Software Deployment' it is advised to keep User Account Control (UAC) active. There is no need to start the tool using administrator privileges (elevated) unless you are about to perform a remote command on the computer running the 'Easy Software Deployment Manager'.
Articles in this section
- When I edit an existing shortcut the changes are not applied
- ESD is using more licenses than predicted. What do I do?
- My added items don't show up in the Manager console! What's going on here?
- The ESD Service(s) won’t start or throws an error when starting
- I’m getting an “Installation list not found” error. What do I do?
- Windows Installer Error Codes (Exit Codes)
- Windows User Account Control (UAC)
- Windows Administrative Shares ($ shares)
- Windows Service Control Manager (SCM)
- The Installation Item keeps installing when it already is installed